Hail to the V! You probably have no clue where I’m about to go with this months “BE” article, but one thing is for sure: it talks about something that we all have in common and don’t talk about enough! Be proud of being a woman and hail to your V – it will thank you.
When it comes to being creative and unique, the Summer’s Eve website shows it all. Just like individuals, these brands have to uphold their identities by being creative and unique.
Don’t go yet; I’m not here to talk about branding. I’m actually going to get a little intimate and racy here. So read on with an open mind, let loose and have some fun!
I am here because women have something in common and if you have read “50 Shades of Grey,” you know what I mean when I say we all have a “Sex.”
According to Summer’s Eve, her name is “V,” Hail to the V, our Ms. Vagina. This part of our body is one of a few things women have in common and cater to quite often.
It’s part of our physical Identity and it’s extremely important to be educated on our “V.” As Summer’s Eve states, and I agree, our “V” is 100% awesomeness! We know that this physical body part has a much deeper meaning to us women and connects us on many, many levels.
Having a “V” makes us powerful, caring, intelligent, unique, motherly, and much more. So don’t you think it’s important to know all about your “V”? I think so, and if I can lead you to be closer to your V, then I will!
I just LOVE the Vagina’s Owner Manual on the Summer’s Eve website. Here are just a few topics the manual shares.
Now hurry and learn how to be closer to your V….Hail to the V!
1. Underwear for a happy under there: Wear cotton underwear! It does say to go commando from time to time, which I’m glad they approve… 😉
2. Washing: The best way to take care of your V after using the bathroom is to wipe front to back.
3. Sex during your period: Having an orgasm causes your uterus to contract and move out menstrual blood more quickly. AKA- have sex during your period.
4. Housekeeping 101: Vaginal discharge is normal, in fact, especially for a healthy reproductive system.
5. Electric Vibrator: You have to go to the manual to read “A Hysterical Story” because it’s pretty darn entertaining.
6. Hair-Do: Which pubic style do you represent? Their graphics are cute!
7. Gyno: Once a year, get a smear!
One of the best tips from the manual is that “Don’t worry, it shrinks back” – a concern many of us non-mothers have… or am I the only one?
It’s summer and I wanted to write about something different, unique and out-of-the-box. I use Summer’s Eve products and thought it’d be a great article for August as we approach the end of the summer.
You must check out the Summer’s Eve website and the manual. It has a test you can take to see what your underwear says about you! (I’m definitely not the “Sexy Librarian!” That’s too much material for me!)
P.S. It’s very important to be closer to your V! Hail to the V and take the IDtheV Quiz. Discover all things about your V because nearly 70% of women can’t name the 5 parts of the V! What’s up with that?
P.P.S. When you take the quiz, $1 is donated (up to $25,000) to their nonprofit partner, i am that girl, to help further women’s empowerment and body awareness across the United States!
Feel Beautiful Everyday!
Susan Vernicek – Founder & CEO
Helping Women Get All A’s in the Game of Life – Accept. Appreciate. Achieve.TM