Listen, who doesn’t want success? Wouldn’t you want success within your career, love, money, family, health and wellness? I know I sure do!
Jennifer Dawn shared an article on the “4 Ways to Be Successful in a World of Failure”, so I wanted to share that in addition to my thoughts via video. We can all have success, you simple need take action and implement these strategies we share with you!
1. What have you accepted within your life, physically and/or mentally? Additionally, what are you still working on accepting? Now, we’re talking about resignation, rather stepping into, embraced, and owned.
I have learned to accept my successes can be big or small, and I must learn to appreciate every step along the way. In addition, my successes will and should never compare to anybody’s.
2. What have you learned to appreciate about yourself and/or within your life, physically and mentally? On the other hand OR in contrast, are there elements of who you are that you’re still working on appreciating?
I appreciate the daily challenges the Universe/God/Higher Power throws my way.
3. What is one of your most rewarding achievements in life? Tell us not only what makes YOU most proud but also share the goals and dreams that you still have.
I’m proud to have accomplished my #1 BestSeller, Get All A’s in the Game of Life: Insights Along the Way. And, my children kept me motivated to finish it.
4. Of course, we all have imperfections, or so we think. In truth, we are all perfectly imperfect. What are your not-so-perfect ways? Likewise, what imperfections and quirks create who you are–your Identity?
I’m wayyyyy too hard on myself as a mother, I’m so sure you can agree. Many of us are extremely hard on ourselves. However, I do believe I am one kick ass Mom, and giving it my all!
5. “I Love My…” is an outlet for you to appreciate and express all the positive traits that make you…well…YOU! In fact, sharing what you love about yourself will make you smile, feel empowered, and uplift your spirit and soul. (We assure you!) Therefore, Identity challenges you to complete the phrase “I Love My…?”
I love my ability and love to succeed.