Seaweed (Yes!) in the Form of Tasty, Healthy & Convenient Snacks
As many Identity readers are aware, I don’t promote ‘fad diets,’ because I’ve tried countless trendy ‘plans’ myself long before I learned that in order to lose weight AND be healthy requires more of an ongoing change in lifestyle that includes mindset work, exercise, and simplified healthy eating…
Know before you read further, that today’s review centers on a truly nutritious snack you can incorporate into your healthy lifestyle rather than a ‘diet’ food:
My aim is to test and then share my review, a cool, nutrient-rich product that you might like to try for yourself and your family. And that is Seasnax!
Although at first it may seem strange in the Western world (yes, that includes US–the USA 😉 ) many have heard that seaweed is extremely healthy. The trick is to find it available and tasty (well, besides used as a wrap in sushi rolls)! Well, here you have a line of products you can snack on in-between meals. They’re:
- filled with nutrients
- gluten free
- low in salt
Yep, Seasnax contains only organic, natural ingredients: ones you can even pronounce 😉
Brand Identity in Brief:
- The Seasnax logo is colorful and easy to read with a touch of humor: “Seasnax. Strangely Addictive.”
- The Seasnax line is made up of cute and catchy product names: Sheets, Chomperz, Stix, and SeaSprinkles, SeaVegi, and SeaMama.
- Seasnax are packaged in multi-colored convenient baggies to nosh at home or carry on-the go.
- Seasnax also sells a line of promotional products, such as t-shirts, hats, gift cards, and gift packages.
- Super wholesome and healthy ingredients and low in salt
- A unique blend of texture, crunch, and flavor
- The ‘spicy’ flavors are tasty too and not toooo spicy at all
- Easy to carry when on-the-go
I definitely recommend Seasnax to seaweed lovers, especially those who crave a diversity of products in different textures and flavors. They can be easily incorporated into an already-healthy lifestyle or as one modifies his/her eating habits toward more nutritious alternatives. I also see Seasnax as a novel product line for individuals who have yet to find seaweed based products (potentially combined with processed ingredients), that are one-note, bland, ‘slimy’ and/or inconvenient to snack on.
- The main ‘con’ is the introduction of Seasnax products to those to whom they do seem ‘strange:’ individuals who have never tried seaweed and/or are new to the ‘news’ (to Westerners) of how truly nutritious seaweed is and its popularity in the Eastern culture.
- Some people may find the marketing collateral excessive.
On a rating scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best, we give Seasnax an overall 2 thumbs up–a 5!
Disclaimer: This review was not sponsored. Identity Magazine did not receive compensation to write this review.