Lift your butt, sculpt your core, and get an incredible total body transformation
with 80 unique workouts and a Timed-Nutrition Eating Plan.
It’s the new craze that has many women achieving new levels, both mentally and physically. The trainer, Autumn Calabrese, created the hit workout 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme. Her latest program, an 80 Day program, WILL HAVE YOU OBSESSED with health and fitness. AANNDDD as a result, you’ll be obsessed WITH the results.
What is Timed-Nutrition and Fitness?
80 Day Obsession is the very first Beachbody program to introduce TIMED NUTRITION. It’s exciting and refreshing because who doesn’t love to try something new? I’m super stoked because I have been invited to be part of a private test group for the program. At the time of this article ( 1//10/2018), I’ll be just starting the program, SOOO be sure to follow my journey HERE.
Below you’ll find some of the information to give you a sense of the 80 Day Obsession program, in addition to sharing my schedule and menu for the first week. I plan to adapt and evolve on so many levels, especially with the cooking and prepping. One thing we DON’T WANT IS TO FEEL DEPRIVED, however my menu to start is pretty basic so that I don’t get too overwhelmed.
In my opinion no, but I’ve been improving my health, fitness and nutrition for years. You’re provided with so much material that you’re set up for success. There are guides, cheat sheets, tips and tricks that are being shared within the program and outlets like this article. You CAN do it, it’s not impossible—NOTHING is impossible.
PRE-WORKOUT PROGRAM: If you are new to fitness, I recommend you start with 21 Day Fix program before giving 80 Day Obsession a try. I’ve done several rounds of 21 Day Fix and share my very first experience HERE.
Can I Drink Alcohol?
Nope. It’s not on the approved food list. I’m going back to my pregnancy mindset… where my mind, body, and soul is “my baby”. I have to consume only the good that fuel “my baby” properly.
Want to Know if You Can Have Cheat Days
Sorry, no cheat days either. If you’re gonna cheat, make it ONE meal and on Sundays. Remember, this program is designed to get you obsessed with your nutrition and feel and see the shifts within your mind and body.
80 Day Obsession Overview:
80 Day Obsession includes 80 workouts based on 6 focus areas. This approach allows me to constantly challenge you and keep you away from plateaus. TIMED-
When you eat is just as important as what you eat when it comes to getting the best results possible. With 80 Day Obsession, I’ll show you how to time your portion-control containers to help maximize energy, healthy fat loss, muscle recovery, and growth. This program is not about deprivation, it’s about smart eating and smart timing.
In Phase 2, I’ll introduce you to modified Refeed Days, where you’ll increase your carb intake to replenish your glycogen stores and help you refuel, both physically and mentally.
This is a BIG one for me! You’re training like an athlete, so you need to care for your body like one. Never skip a warm-up or cool down, stretch more, and use a foam roller. Make sure you get enough sleep—at least 8 hours a night to help your muscles and your mind recover. I also suggest regular massages to help with recovery and relaxation.
EACH WORKOUT HAS A SPECIAL FOCUS: • TOTAL BODY CORE (60 min.) – Works your entire body using compound movements to increase resistance and muscle activation. • BOOTY (60 min.) – Targets the glutes with isolated movements to help shape a firm, round butt.
• CARDIO CORE (30–45 min.) – Alternates high- and low-intensity cardio intervals with challenging core moves to pack a big calorie burn.
• AAA (50–60 min.) – Targets your “arms, abs, and a#*” with weights, resistance loops, and strength slides.
• LEGS (45 min.) – Focuses on building stronger, more sculpted quadriceps, hamstrings, glutes, and calves from every angle.
• CARDIO FLOW (30–45 min.) – A dynamic endurance workout using primary movement patterns that build on one another for the ultimate calorie burn.
• Plus 2 Bonus routines for self-care: ROLL & RELEASE (20 min.) and STRETCH & RELEASE (15 min.). Use them anytime throughout your 80 days to help stretch and massage away soreness and to increase your flexibility.
80 DAY TIMED-NUTRITION PLANS: PLAN A
This group is open to EVERYONE in the US, UK, and Canada that is not already working with a Beachbody Coach.
Identity Magazine is all about guiding women to discover their powers of Self-Acceptance, Appreciation, and Personal Achievement. We ask that every contributor and expert answer the Identity 5 questions in keeping with our theme. Their answers can be random and in the moment or they can be aligned with the current article they have written. In that way, and as a team, we hope to encourage and motivate each other, thus inspiring you to Get All A’s.
1. What have you accepted within your life, physically and/or mentally? Additionally, what are you still working on accepting? Now, we’re not talking about resignation, rather stepping into, embraced, and owned.
I’ve have accepted, embraced, and owned so much over the years. My body is one that has come a long way. I’m fortunate that I have a pretty confident mindset on my body image. I’m always working to improve my nutrition for the long term and that takes pushing myself at times.
2. What have you learned to appreciate about yourself and/or within your life, physically and mentally? On the other hand OR in contrast, are there elements of who you are that you’re still working on appreciating?
I appreciate my husband and his support on this journey. You have to have a support team in place such as friends and family—and he’s on board with the 80 Day Obsession Challenge.
3. What is one of your most rewarding achievements in life? Tell us not only what makes YOU most proud but also share the goals and dreams that you still have.
This magazine, Identity Magazine is my baby, my backbone and I’m so proud I built this community.
4. Of course, we all have imperfections, or so we think. In truth, we are all perfectly imperfect. What are your not-so-perfect ways? Likewise, what imperfections and quirks create who you are—your Identity?
Oh, my uneven breasts, larger nose and mentally, I can’t slow now… so much energy that it can get me into trouble.
5. “I Love My…” is an outlet for you to appreciate and express all the positive traits that make you…well…YOU! In fact, sharing what you love about yourself will make you smile, feel empowered, and uplift your spirit and soul. (We assure you!) Therefore, Identity challenges you to complete the phrase “I Love My…?”
I love my ability to serve, be vulnerable and try new things.
*Source: Guides provided in program via Beachbody and yes, I’m a a Diamond Coach serving over 50 women to date.
*Always consult with your doctor