We all want to have a great wedding, but the reality is that a lot of work and frustration goes into preparing everything. It can be so challenging and stressful that a lot of brides try to outsource as many tasks as they can. In this article, we will show you how to master wedding preparations and how you can get the best results in no time.
Best Tips for Planning Your Special Wedding Day
- Book the venue first. This is very important, and it will help you make sure that you have a venue ready for your guests. It’s crucial to do this before you hire caterers or any other services that you may need.
- Think about the extra services like videographers, entertainment options and so on. You should talk with them, as well as the florist, at least half a year before your wedding. Many of them are very busy, so you want to plan ahead.
- Prepare the wedding favors. The wedding atmosphere can be stressful, but you should always be prepared for the most important stuff. Make sure that you have the wedding favors ready well beforehand. It’s one of the most important things to do during wedding preparations.
- Send the invitations. You want people to know the wedding date so that they can prepare beforehand. So try to keep that in mind to obtain the best results.
- If you want to ditch some of the more stressful wedding preparations, you can opt for a wedding planner. Costs will vary here based on experience and features offered by that person.
- Book the officiant. Remember that some officiants will be booked a year or more in advance. So this is one of the first bookings that you need to make. Don’t rush, just pick the person that you want to get the best possible results.
- Select your dress. You want to pick your dress as quickly as possible, otherwise you can end up with stress since you can’t find the one you like. Use that to your advantage.
- Think about the honeymoon too. Select where you want to go and what place you want to enjoy visiting. Booking this in advance may help you score some lower prices as a whole, so it’s always a good idea to make such a booking faster than expected.
- Think about the wedding makeup. It may not seem important right now, but the reality is that makeup artists are very busy, so placing some reservation for that is a really good idea too. Just try to take that into account the best way that you can.
How to prepare your wedding hair?
The wedding hair is just as important, so you always need to be open to some great ideas in this regard. But yes, how can you prepare your wedding hair? We also created a quick set of tips that will help you get the results you want pretty fast!
- Always take a wedding hair trial to see what you can expect. And take a friend with you, someone that can share their honest opinion. You want to avoid any issues, so having someone with you does help.
- Make sure that you try out multiple wedding hairstyles to see what works. This way you can be certain that at least one of these will be something you like.
- Try to identify the amount of time it takes to get your hair done. You want to be fully prepared for your wedding day, so booking the right amount of time here will help you a lot.
- Be wary of what the hair stylist is doing. If for some reason there are any issues, you need to stay focused so you can pinpoint them and correct the problem as quickly as you can.
- Don’t be focused solely on a single wedding hairstyle. There may very well be other styles that you can use which are also pretty interesting and unique. Let the hair stylist show you that, and you will have no problem getting some good results in the end.
As you can see, wedding preparations require a lot of work. From booking the right venue to choosing the best wedding hairstyle, all of these can be extremely challenging. But there are always options to consider, all you need to do is to make the right pick.
Try to do that, and the results can be second to none that way. Also, try to make your job easier by timing everything correctly. Booking some services months in advance can help you a lot, so try to do that!
Identity Magazine is all about guiding women to discover their powers of Self-Acceptance, Appreciation, and Personal Achievement. We ask that every contributor and expert answer the Identity 5 questions in keeping with our theme. Their answers can be random and in the moment or they can be aligned with the current article they have written. In that way, and as a team, we hope to encourage and motivate each other, thus inspiring you to Get All A’s.
1. What have you accepted within your life, physically and/or mentally? Additionally, what are you still working on accepting? Now, we’re not talking about resignation, rather stepping into, embraced, and owned.
I believe that accepting not being a perfect person is the beginning of becoming one. Life continues to throw opportunities at us to learn from our mistakes in order to better ourselves. I have my own share of hardships and successes and I am happy that I am on a learning curve and improving myself.
2. What have you learned to appreciate about yourself and/or within your life, physically and mentally? On the other hand OR in contrast, are there elements of who you are that you’re still working on appreciating?
Earlier I used to have intermittent bouts of anger and frustration with regards to my work and relationships, but gradually I started to overcome my insecurities and inhibitions. The fact that I know I have many weaknesses yet have the ability to make things better – is the biggest appreciation I have for myself.
3. What is one of your most rewarding achievements in life? Tell us not only what makes YOU most proud but also share the goals and dreams that you still have.
My individuality and my attitude are the keys to unlock my own true potential to achieve something bigger in life. I think this is my most rewarding and enduring achievement.
4. Of course, we all have imperfections, or so we think. In truth, we are all perfectly imperfect. What are your not-so-perfect ways? Likewise, what imperfections and quirks create who you are—your Identity?
I agree that we all have imperfections, but the most interesting aspect of this is there is a perfect world out there; that is even if we are imperfect, we know to align ourselves perfectly to make the world a perfect place. I am not the person that manages time effectively, do things correctly all the time so on and so forth. I am also not the person who stayed ahead of her classmates as well as colleagues, yet I always came up with solutions and answers that worked. So yes, this oddity is what defines me.
5. “I Love My…” is an outlet for you to appreciate and express all the positive traits that make you…well…YOU! In fact, sharing what you love about yourself will make you smile, feel empowered, and uplift your spirit and soul. (We assure you!) Therefore, Identity challenges you to complete the phrase “I Love My…?”
I love my individuality. I love my storytelling. I love my desire to touch people’s heart through my writing.