In the past several weeks, I’ve slept on couches, air mattresses, played board/drinking games, cried a whole lot (happiness & sadness), bonded with many friends…had a bridal shower for a very dear friend, and much more.
It’s another Sunday evening where I reflect on how lucky my circle of friends are to have one another. We truly have each other’s back and as an adult—seeing and experiencing such a support system has been extraordinary.
We really do need friendship and support to get through this crazy game of life, right?
We truly need friendships with this crazy game of life. We never heal alone and we never achieve alone. This life is for us to come together and lean on one another for courage and celebrate with one another for our moments of achievements.
I’m sure you will agree with me, but I need my friends and support for the:
Well, you know—just about Everything…
I encourage to create amazing friendships and nurture the ones you have. I want to take the time to thank all of my friends — The Universe has blessed with some pretty amazing friendships.
Identity Magazine is all about guiding women to discover their powers of Self-Acceptance, Appreciation, and Personal Achievement.We ask that every contributor and expert answer the Identity 5 questions in keeping with our theme. Their answers can be random and in the moment or they can be aligned with the current article they have written. In that way, and as a team, we hope to encourage and motivate each other, thus inspiring you to Get All A’s.
1. What have you accepted within your life, physically and/or mentally? Additionally, what are you still working on accepting? Now, we’re not talking about resignation, rather stepping into, embraced, and owned.
I’ve accepted that I have to work just as hard on friendships as I do on my family and business. My souls NEEDS the energy of friendships and as I know it’s hard for us to spend time together with crazy schedules, it’s important to cherish the times even more when we do get to hang out.
2. Think about what have you come to appreciate about yourself and/or within your life, physically and mentally? On the other hand OR in contrast, are there elements of who you are that you’re still working on appreciating?
I appreciate how we all show up for one another when we truly need support. It’s priceless.
3. Please share one of your most rewarding achievements in life? Tell us not only what makes YOU most proud but also share the goals and dreams that you still have.
Finding friends who care is really rewarding.
4. Of course, we all have imperfections, or so we think. In truth, we are all perfectly imperfect. What are your not-so-perfect ways? Likewise, what imperfections and quirks create who you are—your Identity?
When it comes to friendships, I’m the annoying one who doesn’t want anybody to go to bed so that we can stay up all night and make the most of our time together. LOL.
5. “I Love My…” is an outlet for you to appreciate and express all the positive traits that make you…well…YOU! In fact, sharing what you love about yourself will make you smile, feel empowered, and uplift your spirit and soul. (We assure you!) Therefore, Identity challenges you to complete the phrase “I Love My…?”
I love my friendships.