Family Photos Went a Step up
Everyone has those rusty old photo books that are lodged away somewhere in their cupboards. Those rusty old photo books surely bring back some amazing memories. Memories that we do not want to part with.
A family photo book is not something new; we have all seen such books in our mothers’ and grandmothers’ cupboards. A picture tells a thousand words and surely we all have seen the pictures of our parents wedding day looking happy as ever, or the day their child was born. These memories are something to cherish and recently some online retailers are taking these old to a new level.
Why do you need a family photo book?
A family photo book is not something that we need but something that everyone has by default. Taking those rusty old photos and giving them a modern twist is a perfect way to relive those moments. Also, it can be a great anniversary gift or a birthday gift for parents.
Recommended Photo Book Services:
There are tons of photo book services that are ready to help out, but there are particularly some good ones that are easy to use, budget-friendly, gives the creator the flexibility and also is quite good in quality. Here are a few best photo makers that can create the best photobooks for your family.
1. Mixbook Photo Book (From $11.99 – Save up to 45%) – 9/10 stars – Read the Mixbook Review
2. Apple Photo Book (From $9.99) – 8/10 stars – Read the Apple Photo Review
3. Picaboo Photo Book (From $19.99) – 7/10 stars
4. Shutterfly Photo Book (From $15.99) – 6/10 stars
5. Costco Photo Book (From $19.99) – 5/10 stars
6. Snapfish Photo Book (From $12.99) – 4/10 stars
7. Nations Photo Lab (From $29.00) – 3/10 stars
How to Customize a Family Photo Book?
• First the size of the paper on which the printing is to be done needs to be chosen. The usual options are small, medium, large and extra large.
• Next, the format in which the customer will prefer the pictures to be printing needs to be chosen. It can be in landscape mode, in portrait mode or in square mode. If it a big family photo a landscape mode is the best.
• Go ahead and choose a suitable cover and theme for the photo book.
• Website owners will give their customers the freedom to go ahead and design their own photos in the way that they like.
• Choose the paper quality and the color scheme.
•Textured paper with a glossy finish or a matte finish can be opted for.
• Finally, it’s time to pay. It can be cash on delivery or prepaid depending upon the policy of the vendor.
A family photo book is a great way to save the heritage and the memories that a family had together. Also, it creates a nice combination of different themes such as rustic and contemporary.