That’s what I thought and how I felt when COVID_19 came about. My husband and I whipped our heads towards each other and said: “crap, we need to review all of our financials and ensure a plan”.
I was worried:
• My clients would cancel their contracts with me
• I wouldn’t get any more students/clients
• Scared to homeschool my kids
• I was already thinking about pizza and Oreos from my stressful thoughts
• I was exhausted thinking about all the change that was happening by the minute
I’m sure you can relate to having these thoughts in addition to a thousand freakin’ more right?
So, are ya feeling powerless as the world you knew is changing by the minute?
I’m tellin’ ya, I can relate because for a few days I was feeling powerless and creating all sorts of “thought drama”, which was bringing me down the rabbit hole. I felt myself starting to drown in worry, fear, stress and every emotion on that roller coaster ride, right?
Maybe you can relate?
The good news is that with the work I teach from my daily practices, my husband and I were able to get proactive and squash that rabbit hole because we weren’t gonna go down it.
May I ask?
What would it mean to you and how would it impact if you could have control over your mind, actions, and results—every single day?
What if you could be able to flip the switch and feel better about challenging situations and circumstances?
Because you can.
I teach women and want to teach you how to create a healthy internal dialogue so that you can reignite your energy and go from “F….to F-Yeah!”
I’ll help you discover your powers and master your inner dialogue so that you can stop feeling defeated and start feeling like the accomplished woman that you are.
I invite you to register for this free webinar so that you can take back control and continue to achieve.
I’ve got the 3 important shifts you can take NOW and reignite your energy, passionately move forward, claim your identity back, and achieve your dreams and goals.
I encourage and invite you to grab a pen and paper or grab your journal so you can use this as an opportunity to self-reflect, take notes, and dream up your desires.
Watch the FREE webinar HERE
Identity Magazine is all about guiding women to discover their powers of Self-Acceptance, Appreciation, and Personal Achievement.
We ask that every contributor and expert answer the Identity questions in keeping with our theme. Their answers can be random and in the moment or they can be aligned with the current article they have written.
In that way, and as a team, we hope to encourage and motivate each other, thus inspiring you to Get All A’s.
1. What have you accepted within your life, physically and/or mentally? Additionally, what are you still working on accepting? Now, we’re not talking about resignation, rather stepping into, embraced, and owned.
It’s been practicing self-acceptance for well over a decade. I’ve been teaching self-acceptance for well over a decade too. The biggest takeaway is that self-acceptance is accepting responsibility. It’s the beginning shift to healing and growth. I really encourage you to watch this free webinar and implement these 3 initial shifts.
2. Appreciation is everything. What have you learned to appreciate about yourself and/or within your life, physically and mentally? On the other hand OR in contrast, are there elements of who you are that you’re still working on appreciating?
I appreciate every single woman, student, reader, client , teach, coach and friend who has pushed me over the years. It takes a village to evolve and step into your true identity. I didn’t get here on my own. I thank you all!
3. Share with us one of your most rewarding achievements in life? Tell us not only what makes YOU most proud but also share the goals and dreams that you still have.
I’m so proud of the service and work I’m sharing and proud to have been an individual that has helped others achieve. Nothing is more rewarding than that. Okay, well, my twins are also my biggest achievement 🙂