Clean beauty isn’t the newest trend; however, it’s one that will benefit your routine to help your skin and your entire makeup routine. These beauty products are defined by containing natural ingredients that work just as well as artificial makeup while also helping your skin breathe and keeping you looking as beautiful as ever.
Why Should I Pick Clean Products?
– What makes clean beauty products different comes down to their high production standards and ingredients. Instead of artificial dyes that can cause allergies, these products are tested to soothe the skin and deliver the same results as makeup brands with artificial pigments and harmful formulas that can damage your face.
– Clean beauty dismisses the need for environmentally destructive parabens that give artificial products longer shelf life. If your makeup sits on your counter for too long, it will certainly expire and damage your skin no matter what the label tells you. Look to natural ingredients for a lasting product you’ll want to use up before they go bad.
– Chemicals such as formaldehyde can be found in many beauty products that irritate your skin. Clean beauty ingredients are free of this toxic chemical. Make sure you read the label before buying a new product to resist allergic reactions and long-term damage.
– Synthetic fragrances from beauty products aren’t meant for everyone. Alcohol and additional ingredients can go stale on your skin. Your best bet is to find a product with a natural scent from essential oils that will have longlasting power and complement your style.
What Specific Qualities Should I Look for in Clean Beauty Products?
1. Moisturizing ingredients
Natural oils such as shea butter and coconut oil can be found in clean beauty products to smooth your hair and also soften your lips. If you can, stay away from name-brand lip balm that will eventually dry out and get you back to the store to spend more money on temporary beauty products.
2. Cleansing toner
Toner is great for your face cleansing routine. However, many products on the market can dry out your skin. Look to natural products with organic ingredients that will minimize your pores without drying your face out before you apply too much moisturizer.
3. Naturally pigmented eyeshadow
There are many types of eyeshadow that will give you a bold look. Unfortunately. a highly pigmented palette can also cause unsightly streaks and look messy on your face when you’re going for the perfect look. Instead, look to organic and clean brands and apply lightly for a natural look. Your eyes will thank you in the long run.
4. Night creams and day creams
The secret to good moisturizer is a natural formula that fits your skin tone. Skip the heavy-duty serums that will dry your skin out. Instead, look to soothing ingredients that keep you moisturized during the day and night with natural oils that will give you a healthy glow.
Clean beauty is easy if you’re wanting to keep your youthful look without damaging your skin. It’s always beneficial to read and research products to give your face the look you need to feel and look your best.
We ask that every contributor and expert answer the Identity “Get All A’s” questions in keeping with our theme.
Their answers can be random and in the moment or they can be aligned with the current article they have written.
In that way, and as a team, we hope to encourage and motivate each other, thus inspiring you to Get All A’s.
1. What have you accepted within your life, physically and/or mentally? Additionally, what are you still working on accepting? Now, we’re talking about resignation, rather stepping into, embraced, and owned.
We’ve accepted all of your stories, tips, and expertise over the years. We accept all that comes with the challenges of running an online magazine.
2. What have you learned to appreciate about yourself and/or within your life, physically and mentally? On the other hand OR in contrast, are there elements of who you are that you’re still working on appreciating?
We appreciate all of our readers, writers, and collaborators. Without all of you, we wouldn’t exist today. Thank YOU!
3. What is one of your most rewarding achievements in life? Tell us not only what makes YOU most proud but also share the goals and dreams that you still have.
We are proud of Identity Magazine and the opportunity to support so many writers, authors, business owners, moms—WOMEN. Let’s all continue to Get All A’s.
Photo by Brittany Neale on Unsplash
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.