Ever wonder how those achievers stay so focused? Heck, even more so now with homeschooling, working from home, and what seems to be groundhog day, every day. How does one stay focus and experience results?
I remember those days of being scattered brain, rushing to fit everything in and then every few days hitting a wall and being totally exhausted or injured. They still happen, just not nearly as often as they did over 12 years ago.
In fact, last August I re-injured my back and literally had to stop working out until this past January.
I had a slight dip in mental health
I had slight weight gain
Loss of muscle
What I didn’t loss was focus.
I knew that once I was cleared again by PT—-what I had to do.
I’m feeling my strongest again.
1. Focus is a skill.
2. Focus is engaged
3. Focus is present
Focus is obtainable
I find with the right direction, support, system and tools—you can experience your very own focus and achieve your goals.
1. What is a specific goal you want?
2. Is your current life and decisions helping or hindering your goals now?
3. What can help you get started?
4. Who can support you and your goal?
5. What’s a deadline?
Answer these questions over the weekend and if you have any questions, HIT REPLY or grab a spot on my program NOW.
I keep hearing:
“I’m tired of not moving forward”
“I crawled in a hole and regretting it”
“I let myself go”
“My ideas won’t succeed during these times””I know it will fail this fall”
UM, THESE STATEMENTS S*&K! THEY will not serve you. They need to say this:
“I’m ready to move forward, Susan please help”
“Susan, my COVID hole smells and it’s worn in, I’m ready to jump out”
“Susan, I’m not letting myself go anymore. What is my next step?”
“Susan, how can my ideas succeed before the end of 2020?”
“Susan, I don’t want IT to fail, I’m ready to get creative so that it’s a success.”
See the difference? Feel the difference? Proactive and engaging statements need to be said and then you need to implement. Let me help!
The American of Science & Training Development (ASTD) states that you have a 65% chance of achieving more if you commit to someone. I can be your someone, click HERE to enroll for my signature “Mindset + Achieve” Program.
Identity Magazine is all about guiding women to discover their powers of Self-Acceptance, Appreciation, and Personal Achievement.
We ask that every contributor and expert answer the Identity questions in keeping with our theme. Their answers can be random and in the moment or they can be aligned with the current article they have written.
In that way, and as a team, we hope to encourage and motivate each other, thus inspiring you to Get All A’s.
1. What have you accepted within your life, physically and/or mentally? Additionally, what are you still working on accepting? Now, we’re not talking about resignation, rather stepping into, embraced, and owned.
I’ve accepted that I’m 100% in charge of how my life is now—because of every single past decision. I used to blame others and love how far I’ve come in owning my awareness, taking control to do and be better each day.
I’m still working on discovering all of my triggers. And which ones to accept and embrace and which ones to replace.
2. Appreciation is everything. What have you learned to appreciate about yourself and/or within your life, physically and mentally? On the other hand OR in contrast, are there elements of who you are that you’re still working on appreciating?
I appreciate LIFE. I appreciate my work and those who choose to read and learn from me.
3. Share with us one of your most rewarding achievements in life? Tell us not only what makes YOU most proud but also share the goals and dreams that you still have.
I’m proud of developing a passion to read. I read for purpose and that feels really rewarding to me.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.