Making a career change is never an easy task. In fact, it has the ability to change an entire life. A majority of the time, the reason for a change is due to unhappiness even though there may be underlying factors as well. Some instances of these may include feeling frustrated with being “stuck” and having no opportunity for advancement that could make their personal lives much better.
In order to come to an unwavering decision to make the change, you must think it through completely and have everything considered before making the leap. Having a complete understanding of the motivation behind it will allow you to make the best decision.
Great Wellness Opportunities Currently Available
After you have come to the conclusion that you are indeed in need of a change and you are ready to dedicate yourself, then you will need to decide on a path that will help you strive for things you truly want to be doing.
Luckily, there are many paths that you can take such as the seven that we have listed below.
Dental Assisting Profession
The great thing about dental assisting programs is that they can direct students to better themselves with a great career. Not only does a dental assistant add to the professional outlook of a dental practice, but they are also an important part of the overall dental team. Great communication skills and the desire to help others can turn into a rewarding career in dental assisting. This might be a perfect choice.
Benefits of Becoming a Dental Assistant
- Diversity – The job role of a dental assistant is very diverse as well as being very rewarding and challenging. The dental assistant also needs to be willing to accept a variety of duties.
- Options – Due to the high demand for dental assistants, they have the opportunity to work either part or full-time.
- Relaxed Job Environment – A dental clinic or office can be an exciting place to work if you enjoy working with the public.
- Complete Job Gratification – Working in the dental assisting profession requires the assistant to interact with the public. This interaction will then be able to provide the assistant with complete job satisfaction by helping someone get the care they need.
The nutrition profession is a career field that continues to evolve. Unfortunately, many individuals have a confusing time while deciding how to be more health conscious as they eat. Because of the constant change surrounding nutrition, often times the information that seems current quickly becomes obsolete.
Being a professional in the nutrition trade provides opportunities to guide individuals towards a healthier lifestyle by creating changes to their existing diet.
Healthy Lifestyle Coach
Being a healthy lifestyle coach allows you to help maintain others lifestyle through changes of behavior, giving advice concerning nutrition, and guiding clients through improved physical activities. When it comes to coaching about healthy eating or anything else, you helping clients to grow through the skills that you teach them.
A fitness instructor normally works within a group of individuals that are in a class. When a class is created, it has to include a certain amount of innovation in order to provide the best results for all parties involved. It also requires quite a bit of knowledge concerning the most popular fitness workouts like spin, HIIT, and conditioning.
In some instances, fitness instructors are able to expand on their experience by leading groups through a Pilate’s course, kickboxing, cycling indoors, aquatics, yoga, and even fitness as a form of prenatal treatment.
Weight Management Counselor
Weight management counselors stress the understanding of nutrition’s role and how controlling it can impact the management of weight. The weight management counselor is heavily relied upon by spas, weight management clinics, and all other types of centers that provide wellness.
A lot of weight management counselors have had their own personal experience concerning weight issues. They are then able to share this experience in order to encourage others.
Opening an Eatery
In order to help people directly with their nutritional needs, you might want to open a restaurant that caters to the health-conscious. Being in control as the owner allows you to manage what is offered, served, and what the prices will be. Opening an eatery is a great way to reach a big crowd, especially when that crowd wants to eat healthy.
We ask that every contributor and expert answer the Identity “Get All A’s” questions in keeping with our theme.
Their answers can be random and in the moment or they can be aligned with the current article they have written.
In that way, and as a team, we hope to encourage and motivate each other, thus inspiring you to Get All A’s.
1. What have you accepted within your life, physically and/or mentally? Additionally, what are you still working on accepting? Now, we’re talking about resignation, rather stepping into, embraced, and owned.
We’ve accepted all of your stories, tips, and expertise over the years. We accept all that comes with the challenges of running an online magazine.
2. What have you learned to appreciate about yourself and/or within your life, physically and mentally? On the other hand OR in contrast, are there elements of who you are that you’re still working on appreciating?
We appreciate all of our readers, writers, and collaborators. Without all of you, we wouldn’t exist today. Thank YOU!
3. What is one of your most rewarding achievements in life? Tell us not only what makes YOU most proud but also share the goals and dreams that you still have.
We are proud of Identity Magazine and the opportunity to support so many writers, authors, business owners, moms—WOMEN. Let’s all continue to Get All A’s.