“I did it again. I paid to feel discomfort. I put big money on being uncomfortable.”
Uncomfortable to the point of feeling sick to my stomach.
I’ve been here before. Every time I take my life to the next level, I feel like puking
- When I left my 9-5 job in 2010, I wanted to puke while driving away into the full-time Entrepreneur life.
- Hiring my first coaches. I was so uncomfortable emotionally and financially.
- My first in-person workshop. Speaking in front of a room, yea, that’s discomfort
- Finally leaving my bartending job, which meant all of my income was based on my magazine and speaking.
- That time I told my husband I needed help figuring my finances. When I had an addictive Target pattern. That was really uncomfortable.
and all of these experiences took me to the next level.
It took me time to understand this feeling, name it and trust what it does for me.
Every time I make an investment, I feel like I’m going to throw up because there is a doubt. I think, “what if I fail, what if it doesn’t work.”
Here’s the TRUTH: Every “next level” you’re about to embrace will bring discomfort, doubt, and wanting to throw up.
Investing in yourself is uncomfortable.
Taking a financial risk is uncomfortable.
Hiring a 1:1 coach is uncomfortable.
It’s your next level.
I’m going to be a better woman, mom, and coach for this.
Don’t be scared of feeling like this.
The Mompreneurs who are willing to feel this, are the ones to succeed.
IF you want to feel this way WITH me, I’m invested to be with you…
Let’s make your belief stronger than your doubt.
Your perfect opportunity to feel discomfort with me is here. Click here to book your discovery call now. I’ve got a really juicy treat for you, and all you have to do is be willing to feel really uncomfortable.
I promise you it will be worth it.
Let’s do this together.