I remember standing on one side of the cliff, aching to make it to the other side.
I was a new mom of twins, putting my needs aside because that’s what we do right?
I wish somebody pushed me sooner before I had so much physical and emotional pain to start building my self-care habits and practice post-babies, one step at a time.
….but, we all have our journey and we’re ready, when we’re ready—for any kind of change.
We can’t question that, only learn to listen and answer our inner wants/needs sooner.
Well, I made it to the other side of the cliff, many times for many goals.
>>>From pain to even more purpose on my journey.
I accepted the responsibility to ask for help and start healing one piece of me at a time. With that, I made a non-negotiable promise to stay in for the long game and to stay my pace so I win my own MomLife + BizLife race.
I often get asked about my workouts and it’s been about 6 years of consistent workouts for me.
I got certified in 2 nutrition programs so that I was more educated for two reasons.
1. For myself
2. For an additional level of support and service to my clients
I practiced and implemented and found simplicity and consistency and of course results mentally and physically.
The other side of my cliff is freeing and I feel confident in my beauty and flaws.
- I don’t have to think about my daily self-care, me time, and exercise.
- I’m not confused or have to think about what part of my body to move each day.
- I don’t have to do it alone because I have community
- I have various trainers on my screen daily teaching me anatomy and how to carry and move my body that will support my daily life.
- I’ve created a flow for my health and have gained time, energy, strength, simplicity, and consistency.
It’s so much more than a cute sports bra, tight leggings—and a nice vacation tan 😉
This is all my Mindset + Achieve™ work. The A-Game works for LIFE.
Are you standing on a cliff starring and dreaming what the other side will feel like?
I’d love to help you make your steps to the other side.
Your first step is to feel welcomed and safe to book a discovery call HERE.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.