I’m not qualified...is a statement I hear often from my clients.
Some are writing books, launching businesses, or raising their prices and they think they’re not qualified.
It’s super common, which is also known as the imposter syndrome, right?
One exercise I give my clients and would love to offer to you to do; is to make a list of why you ARE qualified.
- You have this idea
- You have this business
- You have this book
- You have this skill
You are qualified and only you can build your belief behind that.
So what makes you qualified? What experiences have you overcome where you can help others? What skills do you have where you can help others? There are others that want to learn from you and you have leaders that you want to learn from.
I was coaching and transforming the lives of women before my certifications because of my own personal hands-on life obstacles and growth. I wasn’t coaching just from book knowledge. I was leading and continue to lead from my own transformation, growth, and expertise.
The certifications came later for continued knowledge and growth.
- You get to decide that you’re qualified now.
- You get to believe that you’re qualified now.
- You get to show up as a qualified business owner, Mother—Mompreneur now.
- You get to show up as a qualified author now.
- You get to show up as a qualified photographer now.
- You get to show up as a qualified coach now.
- You get to show up as a qualified speaker now.
Go make that list of yours that you believe in and use it as a tool to remind yourself when you doubt yourself—because you’re human and self-doubt will visit.
Don’t let it stay too long.
I’d love to hear below why you believe you’re qualified in your industry?
Your Mindset + Achieve™ Coach,