Calling all eco-friendly products and Mother Earth lovers! With Earth Day just around the corner, we gathered some of the best products that will help you celebrate.
Eco-friendly products are those that are designed to minimize harm to the environment, conserve natural resources, and reduce pollution.
Here are some facts and benefits of eco-friendly products followed by a list of some of our favorite eco-friendly products.
- Eco-friendly products are made from sustainable materials that have a low impact on the environment.
- They’re designed to be energy-efficient, reducing the amount of energy needed to produce, use, and dispose of the product.
- Eco-friendly products are often made from renewable resources, such as bamboo or recycled materials, which reduces the need for virgin resources.
- They are typically free of harmful chemicals and toxins that can harm the environment and human health.
- Eco-friendly products are becoming increasingly popular, as consumers become more aware of the impact their purchases have on the environment.
Know The Eco-Friendly Benefits:
- Eco-friendly products help to conserve natural resources and reduce waste.
- They can save money in the long run, as they often have a longer lifespan or can be reused or recycled.
- Eco-friendly products are healthier for humans and the environment, as they are free from harmful chemicals and toxins.
- They can help to reduce pollution and carbon emissions, which can have a positive impact on climate change.
- Choosing eco-friendly products can help to support sustainable practices and industries, and promote a healthier and more sustainable future for all.
Plush plants, honey, and more! We’ve curated a few of our eco-friendly favs, take a look and tag Identity Founder, @susanvernicek if you use or purchase any of them! Her favorites are the toothbrush and paste, more the toothpaste because it’s a NO-MESS situation, and solved her husband’s issues of toothpaste goo all over the counter.
SuperBee Dentos Toothpaste Tablets is Fluoride Free & Eco Friendly. It’s great for Travel, and it’s Sensitive Toothpaste Bites for Kids and Adults, and the BEST part is that it’s MESS
Plush Plant Dolls
Plant Plush Dolls from Bunnies by the Bay ($24.95): If you want to teach your little ones about plants this Earth Day, but don’t want to deal with the mess or cleanup, these adorable Plant Plush Dolls are perfect for you.
These plant plush dolls from Bunnies By the Bay are the ideal low-maintenance gift for your littlest plant lovers—no upkeep or sunlight is required! Add a little whimsy to any part of the home! Choose from snake plant, succulent, or monstera
Leather Honey for Kids and Pets
Leather Honey ($24.99): Safe for kids and pets, Leather Honey soaks into leather’s pores, hydrating the individual fibers of the leather and providing a water-repellent barrier that prolongs its life The best-selling leather cleaner and condition since 1968, Leather Honey restores and protects all types and colors of leather from furniture to cars to fashion.
The non-toxic, water-repelling formula offers 6 months of protection. The easy-to-apply formula is natural, safe, made of high-quality ingredients, and makes your leather last longer. Also available on Amazon (with almost 50,000 reviews)
Natural Collagen Stocks for Pets
Natural Farm Collagen Sticks ($12.99+): Make sure your pets have the best of the best with these sustainably sourced,100% natural ingredient treats! Yes, Natural Farm’s chews are naturally delicious.
Sourced from a single supplier of free-range cattle, chickens, and pigs, all proteins are sustainably obtained so they know precisely what is in their dog treats without any surprises. These collagen chews promote joint, skin, coat, and digestive health in a fully-digestible chew. The brand also donates to One Tree Planted and available on Amazon.
Eco-Friendly Olive Oil
Heraclea Olive Oil ($28.00): If you want olive oil made without fertilizers, chemicals, or anything artificial, look no further than to Heraclea. They believe olive oil is more than something you keep in a pantry–it’s their way of life. Heraclea olives are grown in ways that promote soil health, passing on their full benefits to you. They offer everyday olive oil for sizzling and searing and finishing oil for drizzling.
Heraclea has combined ancient olive cultivation methods with modern and sustainable production techniques. This gives life to the award-winning olive oil. At their peak, Heraclea collects their Memecik varietal olive–an olive known for its strong fruity aroma of olive leaf, chicory, green apple, and banana.
Once the olives are harvested, Heraclea delivers to their mills to be pressed and turned into olive oil. They strive for minimal interference with nature, so don’t add any stabilizers, chemicals, or additives.
That’s a wrap for this Reviews4You! It’s your turn to go get ECO!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.