MAY 31, 2016 – COCKTAILS & CELEBRATIONS
JUNE 1 -2, 2016 (DAY 1 & 2 RETREAT)
VENUE SPONSOR: STROUDSMOOR COUNTRY INN
LOCATED DIRECTLY OFF RT 80, EXIT 307, STROUDSBURG, PA
Current Sponsors: Identity Magazine, Maplecrest Ford Lincoln of Union, NJ, Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Younique by Janene,
Mustang Sally’s Now, Lady Savant Society, Love by Sarah Walton, SV Consulting,, Mindful Meal Party
We wanted to create something extraordinary, an experience that would give a very special group of women the time and space to relax, luxuriate, connect, be inspired, take time for themselves, build friendships, launch dreams and celebrate who they’ve become. This unique event combines a private, 2-day retreat, two days of exploring and relaxing and having–dare I say it?–FUN, and opportunities to go deeper in intimate group experiences led by inspiring experts. If you’re ready to give yourself the gift of time away, time to rejuvenate, time to get recharged and re-inspired, and time with other extraordinary women, We invite you to reserve your spot now–and have something amazing to look forward to for the next several months!
BOOK YOUR TICKET…
This Retreat combines a private, 2-day workshop and conference, two days, relaxing and having–dare we say it?–FUN, and intimate group experiences led by inspiring experts.
Research seems to agree that a yearly break away from the 9-5 routine, can reduce the risk of heart attack by a whopping 50% in women.
Science shows that 40% of our happiness stems from our thoughts and our actions…self-care, making friends, thinking positive, and getting active!
You can discover the confidence you need to remove self doubt, fear, vulnerability, and conquer your dreams: Envison. Explore. Evolve.
You are choosing to reflect, celebrate, endure joy, connect, laugh, eat gooood food, smell fresh air, and explore the world beyond your local walls!
When else will you get away to the beautiful, fresh, Pocono Mountains for this type of experience with friends and colleagues?
What Is Included in Your Retreat
• Cocktails & Celebration: May 31, 2016 (Starts at 7pm, check-in 3pm)
• Loaded SWAG bag
• Crusin’ Escape Car Giveaway Sponsored by Maplecrest Ford Lincoln of Union, NJ
• 2-night stay (Tuesday and Wednesday)
• Breakfast included (Wednesady AM & Thursday AM)
• Lunch Included (Wednesday & Thursday)
• Dinner included (Wednesday & Thursday)
• All taxes and fees are already included
NOTE: Agenda for conference + still under final revisions May 31, 2016: Check-In 3pm
7:00pm :: Cocktail & Celebration (+ Game Night) :: Mingle and Toast
Wednesday, June 1, 2016
8:15 AM Breakfast ::
9:00 AM Registration :: Mingle & Vendor
9:45 Welcome :: Susan Vernicek, Mariel Alvarado, Brandyn Randolph, Sarah Walton
10:00 Keynote :: Susan Vernicek, Discovering the Power of Self-Acceptance, Appreciation, and Personal Achievement
10:35 Manifest Success :: How and why to manifest success ~ Presenting Brandyn Randolph and Mariel Alvarado
11:30 Lunch :: Nancy Witters ( Comedy Show)
12:15 Dare To Live Your Truth :: 4 Radical Shifts to More Meaning, Money & Mastery ~ Presented by Carolyn Herfurth
The Truth: Women entrepreneurs want the ideal cross section of lifestyle, freedom and steady income – without working around the clock. The Dare: To design the life you want and deserve! Make a beeline for this session where you’ll learn…
• How to get what you want by taking a cue from Lady Gaga
• The biggest blind spots that impact your ability to earn what you’re worth
• The 4-step framework to make your business enjoyable, sustainable and profitable
1:00 Vulnerability in Action :: Andrea Goulet
• Why transparency has replaced secrecy in winning business strategies
• How to transform failure into wisdom when you approach it the right way
• Tools and frameworks to help you embrace feedback and spur conversations
1:45 Vendors :: Shop & Mingle – Let’s show support, think of gifts, get holiday shopping started!
2:30 Social & Book Signing & Continued Vendor time :: Meet with Speakers & Hosts for social hour, Q&A, and book signing.
FREE “ME” TIME :: Spa, hike, pool, network, nap, etc.
6:45 PM Dinner :: Group dinner (included)
Thursday, June 2, 2016
8:00 – 9:45 Breakfast
8:00 – 9:00 Yoga :: Yoga on the Mountain with Bianca Mazzola (outside & optional, but included)
10:00 Welcome Back
10:10 Women in Business :: How and Why We Thrive ~ Presented by Sarah Walton
10:45 Having the Courage to Redefine Your Life :: ~ Presented by M. Shannon Hernandez
• Learn what it means to live a courageous life.
• Discover how to identify your goals and any obstacles holding you back.
• Understand what it takes to sustain happiness and fulfillment in your day-to-day life.
11:30 LUNCH :: On-Site Nature Walk and Healthy Lunch through the Butterfly Garden
12:30 :: Unleash What’s Waiting to Be Unleashed ~ Presented by Jennifer Zwiebel
• Connect with what truly inspires you and access a bigger, more creative and meaningful vision of what you’re here to share with the world
• Learn killer tools that help you identify and MOVE THROUGH what’s keeping you stuck
• Start mapping out a strategy to make your vision real and take the first steps towards making it happen
1:15 Breakout Sessions ::
Donna Leyens – 4 Things You Must Know to Grow
Desiree Kinney – Women of Wall Street & Overcoming the Odds
Maria Luchsinger – Wheel of Life
Neepa Sikdar – Accessible Style
Stephanie Dalfonzo – Impostor Syndrome :: What is it and How to Overcome it
Bridget Irby – Tools to Grow Your Online Business
2:00 Music/Poetry by Michele Wroblewski
2:15-2:30 – Giveaways
2:30 – 3:30 Vendors :: Shop & Mingle – Let’s show support, think of gifts, get holiday shopping started!
3:00 PM FREE “ME” TIME :: Spa, hike, pool, network, nap, etc.
5:00 PM Dinner :: Group Dinner (included)
REGISTER BELOW & CATCH THE EARLY BIRD (EXPIRES MAY 1, 2016)
Heart & Art Cottage
Love by Sarah Walton
Peach Underneath NYC
W by Worth
THE RETREAT SPONSORED BY:
*Tickets are non-refundable 7 days prior to May 31, 2016